Research shows that oak gall is rich in tannins, acids Tanik, antioxidants, vitamins (especially vitamin A and C), calcium, iron, fiber, protein and carbohydrates. In addition it also contains elements such as astringent, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory. High with the content of tannin, oak gall widely used in traditional medicine, especially for use after childbirth to tighten the muscles of the uterus and vagina that may come loose or sagging due process of childbirth. Studies have shown that the astringent properties in oak gall to help the vaginal tissue and restore flexibility.
Here are the benefits of oak gall in medicine: -
- Young-oxidants in oak gall delays cell aging.
- Diabetes Prevention Gallic Acid can prevent diabetes and asthma.
- Prevention of breast and cervical cancer: Antioxidants in oak gall prevent breast cancer and uterine cancer.
- Prevention of unwanted odors: Since oak gall is an astringent, it can eliminate bacteria and germs that cause unpleasant odors in the vagina.
- Treating the muscles in the vagina: Tannins in oak gall has the properties of tense muscles in the vagina and cause the vagina to become narrow again.
- Control of mucus and vaginal discharge Astringent also able to absorb all the mucus and secretions in the vagina can cause unpleasant odors.
- Cleaning excessive menstrual Astringent also absorb excess menstrual blood.
- Contraction of the tissue Astringent also shrink the tissues in the vagina, especially after childbirth.
- Firmer and smoother skin Astringent in oak gall smoother skin and prevent acne.
- Healthy Eyes Astringent can provide a clear vision as they shrink the tissues in the eye.
- Breast treatment Because oak gall has properties tense muscles, then the practice of drinking oak gall to improve the breast has lost elasticity.
- Teeth and bones: Calcium in oak gall helps strengthen teeth and bones.
- Mouth: Astringent in oak gall maintain oral hygiene.
- Dry and Oily Skin: Astringent also helps dry and oily skin.
- Chronic Ulcer Treatment oak gall drinks can help in treating chronic ulcers.
- Rich Food: Because oak gall have fiber, it helps in preventing constipation.Vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates and protein may promote health.
This oak gall is so useful for women. With benefits like above, it would not be wise to ignore what it can help you, especially if you have delivered baby(ies) before or you have vaginal looseness and dryness problem.
Now this ingredient is one of the primary ingredient in vaginal tightening gel like Intivar or oak gall cream or manjakani cream.
CLICK HERE To Learn More About Intivar